Church of the Ascension of Our Lady [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
This is an originally Roman building coming from approximately 2nd half of the 12th century. The church has undergone several refurbishments and in 1690 a Marian chapel and sacristy were added. There is an arched vaulted ceiling along the whole length of the nave. There are eleven tombstones of the Noblemen of Slavkov and Kaplíř of Sulevice. Further, there are a beautiful Baroque altar and a pulpit set in the wall. The most valuable part of the church is the Roman spire with 24 triple windows in two rows.