CHURCH OF ST. PETER AND PAUL [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
The Neo-Gothic church of Sv. Petr a Pavel from 1854 - 9 is standing on the site of the former church of the same name consecrated at the beginning of the 14th century. The new church underwent refurbishment in 1989 - 91. At that time, the church also acquired two new bells weighing 620 and 380 kilograms, which replaced the bells confiscated during WWII. The organ in the church has also been reconstructed and therefore the church can host cultural events.