CHURCH OF ST. ANNE [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
In approximately the first half of the fourteenth century, a church consisting of a right angled presbytery and an oblong nave was built. A prismatic tower was added to the western front wall probably later, the right angled sacristy in the axis of the presbytery is even later. A Gothic-style sanctuary in the north wall of the presbytery (constructed from stone with profiled partition which meets at a point). The architectural plan of the church from the southern elevation has been preserved in a drawing by a geodesist, Antonín F. Zástěra in 1753, the most attractive features are three windows with a semicircle in the side of the nave. During the reconstruction of the church in 1836, the nave windows in either side were replaced with wide segmented windows on either side.