CHURCH OF ST. JACOB [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
The oldest site in Vojkov is the originally Roman Church of Sv. Jakub, founded possibly in the second quarter of the thirteenth century and then reconstructed in the second half of the fourteenth century. The first historical record of the site comes for 1350 in connection with the noblemen Vlček and Heřman of Vojkov. Then the place was owned by several different owners. At the end of the 16th century a tower and sacristy were added to the church. In 1581 a tin baptismal font, made by Prague bell-maker Brikcius of Cinperk and ordered by Heřman of Ríčany who then held the position of the District Officer of the Vltava District was added to the interior of the church.