CHURCH OF ST. GULLUS [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
It was Předslav, one of the local noblemen, who was mentioned in records in 1219 and then in 1730 a different Předslav again who was, together with Zbyněk of Střezimíř, patrons of the local church of Sv. Havel. This originally Gothic building is the oldest historical sight in the village. The church was recorded already in 1352. The church has got one nave. The building has an oblong ground plan with a set off right angle presbytery with elbow rests and with an oblong sacristy in the north. Some of the Gothic architectural features deserve closer attention namely, granite consoles in the shape of human heads located in the presbytery, tracery in the window in the south wall, decorated stone seats with cuspated arches, sanctuary with a tracery patterns of three leaves above the niche, a console decorated with masks in the sacristy. The presbytery and the sacristy have a renaissance cross-vaulted ceiling with stucco ridges running towards the consoles. It is not known when, and under what circumstances, the Renaissance reconstruction was carried out.