CHURCH OF ST. LAURENCE
The oldest art and historical sight in Prčice is the originally Roman church of St. Laurence. This is a single nave building with an oblong ground plan. The Gothic presbytery was added to the nave after 1366 and it comprises of and oblong part together with five sides of an irregular polygon, with a ribbed vaulted ceiling. The spire transcending from the western frontispiece of the nave is of Roman origin and has joined windows in three sides. A Gothic tracery in the masonry from the 17th century was discovered in 1954 during the reconstruction of the western frontispiece of the nave, which was transformed here probably from the northern side of the presbytery.