Copyright 1998-2019 © www.infoSystem.cz,
CHURCH OF ST.SIMON AND JUDE
An early Gothic style church from the second half of the 13th century. A spire and a sacristy were added in 1732 and in 1892 the church was reconstructed according to the plans of B.Ohmann and R. Krighammer by E. Fiala.
This is a one nave, oblong building with and early Gothic openwork in the western frontispiece and southern entrance hall and a spire at the south-western corner and a right-angle presbytery with an oblong sacristy along the north side. Pointed windows with tracery can be seen in the new frontispiece on the north side.
Both the nave and the presbytery have cross-ribbed vaulted ceilings. The sacristy can be entered through an early Gothic profiled frontispiece. A staircase wall that used to connect the original rostrum with the presbytery has been preserved. There is a Pseudo-Gothic oratory to the north.
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®