CHURCH OF ST. GULLUS [ Kostel nebo katedrála ]
A significant national heritage site has been preserved in a secluded place in a forest above a village - this is the church of Sv. Havel with an early Gothic presbytery from the first half of the 14th century. Local Squires were related to the neighbouring Yeomen of Buchov, the most famous of them being Zbyněk Buchovec. From the middle of the 18th century Oldřichovec belonged to Smilkov. In 1897 the collapsed vault in the polygon shaped presbytery was renewed and tracery to the original windows added. The presbytery has a ray effect vault with prism shaped ribs meeting in an originally circular key stone. Five Baroque statues have been preserved form the original interior.